1. Add all of the ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Lower heat and simmer for 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Pour mixture into a blender and puree until smooth.
4. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
1. In a small bowl, mix together the seasoning ingredients.
2. In a larger bowl, add the flour and 1 Tbs. of the seasoning mix. Mix well.
3. Sprinkle the remaining seasoning ingredients evenly over the chicken and mix well.
4. Toss the chicken with the seasoned flour until well coated.
5. In a large sauté pan heat vegetable oil until very hot.
6. Sauté chicken for 6 - 10 minutes until very crispy on both sides and chicken is cooked.
7. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel, do this in batches, avoid crowding the chicken.
8. Remove most of the oil from the sauté pan, leaving about three tablespoons in the pan.
9. Turn heat to high. Add the onions, celery, bell peppers, jalapeño and garlic and sauté in pan, stirring constantly and scraping the bottom of the pan.
10. Add the tomatoes and cook for two more minutes.
11. Add the tomato and habañero sauces and simmer for five minutes.
12. Add the chicken. Cover and reduce heat.
13. Simmer for five more minutes.
14. Add the tomato mixture, cover and simmer for fifteen minutes.