1. Boil noodles in salted water.
2. Grate cheeses.
3. In separate mixing boil, mix eggs with milks, black pepper, salt and garlic powder. Combine well.
4. Drain noodles. Place enough noodles to cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish that has been buttered or sprayed with vegetable oil.
5. Sprinkle one layer of cheese over noodles, and repeat process until pan is filled. End with a cheese layer.
6. Pour milk over noodles until mixture comes just to the top of the pan.
7. Place pan on a cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes.