1. Season the meat with the garlic and pepper rubbing it in well on both sides.
2. Gently pat on the thyme spreading it evenly over the meat.
3. Heat half the oil in a non-stick skillet or frypan to a medium heat and fry the meat gently turning only once – about 6-8 minutes each side.
4. Transfer the meat to a serving dish and keep warm.
5. Add the remainder of the oil to the pan and then add the capsicum - pepper, ginger, apple and spring onions and cook over a medium heat until the fruit and vegetables start to soften.
6. Spoon the apple mixture over the cooked meat.
7. Add the wine and apple juice to the pepper – season to taste with a little more pepper if desired.
8. Bring the sauce to the boil, and allow it to reduce over a high heat for several minutes and then pour the sauce over the meat and apple mixture.