WHEN: Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 8PM ET
WHERE: Televised live on TNT from the State Farm Arena in Atlanta
2022 NBA All Star Game
2022 NBA All Star Weekend
• NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
Friday, Feb. 18, 2022 on ESPN, 7PM ET
• Rising Stars Challenge
Friday, Feb. 18, 2022 on TNT, 9PM ET
• All Star Saturday Night(3 point shoot out and slam dunk contest)
Saturday, Feb. 19, 2022 on TNT, 8:30PM ET
• NBA All Star Game
Sunday, Feb. 20, 2022 on TNT, 8PM ET
Save the date for Sunday, February 20, 2022 when the 71st edition of the All-Star game will be hosted by the Cleveland Cavaliers at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
The 2022 NBA All-Star Game will be televised live at 8PM on TNT.
Preceding the big game, it's an entire weekend of festivities and entertainment beginning with the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday, February 18, followed by the ever-popular slam dunk contest during All Star Saturday Night on Saturday, February 19 on TNT at 8:30PM ET.
Of course, that all leads up to the big finale -- when the NBA All Star game airs on TNT at 8PM ET on Sunday, February 20, 2022.
Tickets for the NBA All Star Game and the NBA All-Star Weekend are available directly from the NBA website, at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, and at Ticketmaster.
2022 NBA All Star Game lineup
Voting for the 2022 NBA All Star Game is now open, Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry and the Brooklyn Nets’ Kevin Durant lead the Western and Eastern Conferences, respectively, in the first fan returns. Vote now!
• Chosen as the host in 2018 for the sixth time, Los Angeles became the city that has hosted more NBA All Star Games than any other. LA is followed by New York with five, and Boston with four.
• The youngest NBA all-star was 19-year-old starter Kobe Bryant in 1998.
• 21-year-old Lebron James became the youngest player to be named All-Star game MVP in 2006.
• The oldest NBA all-star player was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1989. He was 41.
• The record holder for most MVP Awards ever goes to Kobe Bryant with four (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011).
• The most attended NBA All-Star Game was held at Cowboys Stadium in 2010 before a whopping 108,713 spectators.
• The game has been canceled only once, in 1999, when a lockout led to a shortened season that also eliminated the All-Star Game.
• The NBA All Star game has been relocated only once, in 2017, when the game moved to New Orleans LA from Charlotte NC to protest North Carolina's controversial HB2 law. The legislation banned NC city governments from passing ordinances that protect members of the LGBT community from discrimination. (The law was later modified so that Charlotte would be eligible to host the NBA All Star Game in 2019.)
More about the NBA All Star Game around the Web:
Around the Web, check out more information about this year's big
extravaganza including past scores and winners, individual and team records, and a bit of history and trivia about the annual NBA All Star Game...
2022 NBA All Star Game - Keep up to date with schedules, ticket information and prices, slam dunk videos, and other highlights as All Star Weekend draws near.