• NBA All Star Celebrity Game
Friday, Feb. 17, 2017 ESPN, 7PM ET
• Rising Stars Challenge
Friday, Feb. 17, 2017 TNT, 9PM ET
• All Star Saturday Night(3 point shoot out and slam dunk contest)
Saturday, Feb. 18, 2017 TNT, 8:30PM ET
• NBA All Star Game
Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017 TNT, 8PM ET
Time once again for the NBA All Star Game!
Due to the North Carolina Transgender bathroom law, the NBA has relocated the 2017 NBA All Star Weekend games and festivities to New Orleans in 2017 during Mardi Gras!
And what better place to party?
With NBA All Star voting ending in January, get ready for all the action in New Orleans in 2017 as the 66th edition of the NBA All Star game takes place at the Smoothie King Center, home of the New Orleans Pelicans, on Sunday February 19, 2017 at 8PM on TNT.
But it's an entire weekend of festvities and entertainment - beginning with the All Star Celebrity Game on Friday, February 17 on ESPN at 7PM ET, and the ever-popular slam dunk contest during All Star Saturday Night on February 18 on TNT at 8:30PM ET.
Of course, the entire celebration ends with the NBA All Star game on Sunday, February 19, 2017 airing on TNT at 8PM ET. This year, singer John Legend headlines the All Star halftime show.
Tickets for the NBA All Star Game and the NBA All-Star Weekend are available directly from the NBA website, at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, and Ticketmaster.
2016 NBA All Star roster
• The youngest NBA all-star was 19-year-old starter Kobe Bryant in 1998.
• 21-year-old Lebron James became the youngest player to be named All-Star game MVP in 2006.
• The player to appear on the most All-Star teams? It was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, with 19.
• The oldest NBA all-star player was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1989. He was 41.
• Wilt “The Stilt” Chamberlain holds the All-Star game scoring record with 42 points in 1962.
• Michael Jordan played in a total of 13 All-Star games during his career and was named MVP three times in 1988, 1996 and 1998.
• The most attended NBA All-Star Game was held at Cowboys Stadium before a whopping 108,713 spectators.
• The game has been canceled only once, in 1999, when a lockout led to a shortened season that also eliminated the All-Star Game.
• The NBA All Star game has been relocated only once. In 2017, the game moved to New Orleans LA from Charlotte NC due to North Carolina's controversial HB2 law that bans NC city governments from passing ordinances that protect members of the LGBT community from discrimination.
More about the NBA All Star Game around the Web:
Around the Web, check out more information about this year's big
extravaganza including past scores and winners, individual and team records, and a bit of history and trivia about the annual NBA All Star Game...
2017 All Star Game - Keep up to date with schedules, ticket information and prices, slam dunk videos, and other highlights as All Star Weekend draws near.
2017 NBA All-Star Game - Complete Wikipedia overview with this year's roster, All Star Game history, trivia, scores, stats and winners dating back to 1951.