1. In a mixing bowl, mix two eggs with 1 tablespoon of flour.
2. Slowly add milk until the batter becomes VERY runny.
3. In a pan, melt some butter and slowly pour in about a ladle full of the egg mix.
4. Let it cook until you form what looks like a very thin pancake.
5. Remove your crepe and lay flat on a plate and slowly spread your favorite yogurt to cover the entire inside of your crepe.
6. Once lathered, roll your crepe up as you would a soft taco and dice your favorite fruit over the top.
7. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of granola over top of you fruit and top it off with a fun squirt of whipped cream!