WHEN: Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 8PM ET
WHERE: Televised live on TNT from Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis
2024 NBA All Star Game
Save the date for Sunday, February 18, 2024 when the 73rd edition of the NBA All-Star game is hosted by the Indiana Pacers at the the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in downtown Indianapolis.
2024 NBA All Star Weekend
TV SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
• NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
Friday, Feb. 16, 2024 on ESPN, 7PM ET
• Rising Stars Challenge
Friday, Feb. 16, 2024 on TNT, 9PM ET
• All Star Saturday (3 point shoot out and slam dunk contest)
Saturday, Feb. 17, 2024 on TNT, 8PM ET
• NBA All Star Game
Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024 on TNT, 8PM ET
Next door, the Indiana Convention Center will additionally play host to the Celebrity Game on ESPN and other events leading up to the big game.
In fact, it will be an entire weekend of festivities and entertainment beginning with the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday, February 16, followed by the ever-popular slam dunk contest during All Star Saturday on Saturday, February 17..
Of course, that all leads up to the big finale -- when the NBA All Star game airs on TNT at 8PM ET on Sunday.on its traditional broadcast home, TNT.
Tickets for the NBA All Star Game and the NBA All-Star Weekend are available directly from the NBA website, at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis and at Ticketmaster.
2024 NBA All Star STARTERS
The All-Star starters and team captains will be announced near the end of January 2024.
• Chosen as the host in 2018 for the sixth time, Los Angeles became the city that has hosted more NBA All Star Games than any other. LA is followed by New York with five, and Boston with four.
• The youngest NBA all-star was 19-year-old starter Kobe Bryant in 1998.
• 21-year-old Lebron James became the youngest player to be named All-Star game MVP in 2006.
• The oldest NBA all-star player was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1989. He was 41.
• The record holder for most MVP Awards ever goes to Kobe Bryant with four (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011).
• The most attended NBA All-Star Game was held at Cowboys Stadium in 2010 before a whopping 108,713 spectators.
• The game has been canceled only once, in 1999, when a lockout led to a shortened season that also eliminated the All-Star Game.
• The NBA All Star game has been relocated only once, in 2017, when the game moved to New Orleans LA from Charlotte NC to protest North Carolina's controversial HB2 law. The legislation banned NC city governments from passing ordinances that protect members of the LGBT community from discrimination. (The law was later modified so that Charlotte would be eligible to host the NBA All Star Game in 2019.)
More about the NBA All Star Game around the Web:
Around the Web, check out more information about this year's big
extravaganza including past scores and winners, individual and team records, and a bit of history and trivia about the annual NBA All Star Game...
2024 NBA All Star Game - Keep up to date with schedules, ticket information and prices, slam dunk videos, and other highlights as All Star Weekend draws near.