When: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 Where: T-Mobile Park, Seattle TV channel: on FOX beginning at 7:30PM ET.
It's the Mid-Summer Classic -- as the best players from American League and National Leagues baseball face off to do battle
This year, the 93rd edition of the MLB All Star Game will take place on Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at T-Mobile Park in Seattle, WA as the Seattle Mariners host their first All Star Game since 2001.
Televised nationwide on FOX, All Star pre-game coverage begins at
7:30PM ET with ESPN Radio featuring exclusive national radio coverage
and MLB.com providing online coverage.
In addition, lots of local hoopla surrounding the big game in Seattle will include the All-Star Futures Game, the T-Mobile Home Run Derby, and more events happening throughout All Star Week 2023.
T-Mobile Park in Seattle plays host to the 2023 MLB All-Star Game in July.
2022 Baseball All-Star Game roster - who's playing?
Who selects the All Star team? Online voting among players AND fans began just before
mid-season. AL and NL All-Star starters are usually announced on the Friday before the big game and the full roster on the folliowing Sunday.
The leading vote-getters in each league are chosen from more than a dozen clubs at the Mid-Summer Classic.
Meanwhile, keep it here for the full roster of All Stars who will take the field at T-Mobile Stadium in Seattle in July,
DID YOU KNOW? Baseball All-Star Game fun facts
Yankee legend Babe Ruth heads into home
after hitting the very first
at the original 1933 game.
• The first All-Star Game was played at Comiskey Park in Chicago in 1933. In that game, Babe Ruth hit the first All-Star home run, leading the American League to victory 4-2.
• The player with the most appearances at an All-Star game is Hank Aaron with 25, followed by Stan Musial and Willie Mays who are both tied with 24 appearances.
• New York has hosted the All-Star game eight times. The Yankees have hosted four times, followed by the New York Giants with two. The Mets and Brooklyn Dodgers have both hosted once.
• The only player ever to win the All-Star game MVP and the World Series MVP in the same season (2000) was Yankee great Derek Jeter.
• The longest All-Star game happened in 2008 at Yankee Stadium, lasting a total of 4 hours, 50 minutes. It went on for 15 innings and ended at 1:38 a.m.
the MLB All-Star Game around the Web:
2023 MLB All-Star Game - Check out the official MLB site offering headline
news, fan voting, ticket information, feature stories and photos,
FOX Sports - Here's the official home of the televised game with
the full schedule, related news, buzz and rumors leading up to
the big night.
League Baseball All Star Game - Get complete background information
from Wikipedia including history, current rules and voting information,
fun facts and trivia with related resources.
Game History on Baseball Almanac - Everything you ever
wanted to know, including complete stats, attendance records,
M.V.P. Award winners, who sang the Star Spangled Banner at each
game, and more - from 1933 to the present.