It'll be a hot time in Tulsa as the PGA Championship returns to the Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma, from May 16-22, 2022.
Just up ahead, check out the complete TV schedule, along with PGA Championship trivia and fun facts, and related resources about one of the biggest tournaments on the PGA calendar.
PGA Championship 2022 TV schedule
US television coverage in 2022 will encompass more than 20 hours of air time including early round and morning coverage on ESPN' with the final two rounds televised live on CBS.
In Canada, the PGA Championship traditionally airs on TSN and in the UK on Sky Sports.
Just up ahead, check out the complete TV broadcast times and channels in the US for this year's PGA Championship:
all times ET
THURSDAY, May 19 Round One
FRIDAY, May 20 Round Two
SATURDAY, May 21
Round Three ESPN
10 AM-1 PM CBS
2 PM - 7 PM
SUNDAY, May 22 Final Round
10 AM-1 PM
2 PM - 7 PM
The 2022 PGA Championship will return to Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa for the first time since 2007
when Tiger Woods memorably triumphed over Woody Austin in temperatures that hovered around 100 degrees.
This year marks the 104th edition of the PGA Championship, as
thousands of golf fans line up for the hottest ticket in professional golf. That includes the deepest international field of players competing for the coveted Wanamaker Trophy with winnings totaling a whopping $2 million.
PGA Championship ticket prices ranging from $25 for a Monday practice round ticket to $550 for a week-long ticket package. Tickets went on sale to the general public in June 2021
DID YOU KNOW? PGA Championship fun facts
The Wanamaker Trophy.
• The PGA Championship trophy, one of the largest in golf, is named after department store magnate Rodman Wanamaker, himself a keen golfer and in part responsible for founding the PGA.
• The silver Wanamaker Trophy measures 28 inches high and 27 inches across at its widest point. It weighs 27 pounds.
• Today, a replica of the Wanamaker Trophy is given to each year's winner and the original is kept at the PGA Historical Center in Port Lucie, Florida.
• The purse for the first PGA Championship back in 1916 was $2,580, with $500 going to the winner. The winner’s share hit $100,000 for the first time in 1983 and $1 million for the first time in 2003.
• American-born players have won 77 PGA Championships. South Africa and Australia are next with four each -- followed by Scotland, England and Fiji with two each.
• In the modern era, Jack Nicklaus holds the most PGA Championship titles with five, followed by Tiger Woods with four.
More about the PGA Championship around the Web:
on the Web, check out top sites reporting on all the action with
player profiles, interviews, video clips, picture galleries and
the latest headlines as the annual PGA Championship draws
2022 PGA Championship
- Check out the official site with details on
the golf course along with ticket information and online ordering, scores, player profiles
and video clips,
PGA Championship - Wikipedia - Get deep background on the tournament with historical highlights and trivia, records, notable winners, dates and venues of future PGA Championships, related references and resources.
SPORT | Golf - Watch for classic coverage of this year's
championship with the Beeb's usual top-notch video and audio reports,
live updates, news features, schedule, standings, and player profiles.